Hi there! We've had quite a few questions about Justin Timberlake's pre sale for his "Man of the Woods" tour. Here are a few of the most common questions and answers we've had; we hope this helps with your shopping!
1. Can I order these through you?
VIP packages cannot be purchased through our fan support line unfortunately. They are only available through the links to external ticketing sites on each event page.
2. Where can I get help with my fan-club membership or pre sale code?
3. If the VIPS sell out during the pre sale, will more be added later?
No, if the VIPS sell out during a pre sale, more will not be added when they go on sale during the general on sale.
4. How many VIP packages can I buy in one order?
It varied by package type. Here are the limits:
Stage Bar: 2
GA Party Pit: 4
Premium Reserved Ticket Bundle: 8
GA Ticket Bundle: 8
5. Are any of the GA tickets seated?
No, all GA tickets are standing tickets only.
6. If GA tickets aren't seated, why is there a number on my ticket?
There is a number on your ticket for inventory purposes; it is not a seat location.
7. What are the best VIP seated options?
The "Stage Bar "and "Premium Reserved Bundle" are the only seated options. Premium Reserved Bundle tickets are in the first 10-15 rows.
8. What does the on site concierge do?
He or she is a VIP representative who will ensure that the the check-in process is easy. This representative will also be available to help fans on the night of the show and provide any info they need.
9. What time does my VIP event start?
The times haven't been finalized yet. We'll email you 48-24 hours before the event with information on check in.